2017년 4월 4일 화요일

My two questions/answers from Gender Discussion Questions

1. Which do you prefer to have as bosses or coworkers - men or women? why?

I prefer to work with men as a boss or a coworker.
Above all,  men efficiently handle their works well and don't complain every single day due to delayed their works including arduous things.
Second, men deal their works reasonably than women even though they are urgent situations. sometimes it can be different situations or individual personality. but, in my experience, men are better the ability to act  and the fedelity about work instantly than women are. in short, men have an edge over women the effectiveness of works.
so, I prefer to work with men than women.

11. If you had the option of choosing your gender next time, which would you choose? why?

I would like to choose males if I was born again next time.
most females are more sensitive  and emotional than males. even though it makes up own's minds against serious problems, females don't have accurate judgement and tackle their problems head on like males. and, some women are overdressed or buy expensive decorations for themselves. it can be a subtle distinction.  I'm a normal person and don't like to even decorate for me.  so, I guess I don't have any choice actually. ^^
That's because I would like to choose males if I choose my gender next time.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기